Introducing the Tapejara!

Jatheish

13 hours ago, Darkprince388 said:

One could say that in PVE many dinos are useless.  But I would bag on them adding a PvP dino as they are adding in other dinos for PvE.  The Diplo is completely useless in PvP.

This is a very valid point and i agree with you on that, although the diplo has some uses for pvp IF you have a large tribe you can seat them evenly on each side of the saddle and they can use ranged weapons, mind you, you'd have to push health, stamina and speed to make it effective, (i only recommend pushing speed on diplo if your making it a distance fighter - circling the fight area)

On 6/13/2016 at 4:34 PM, DaEndGame said:

This is a very valid point and i agree with you on that, although the diplo has some uses for pvp IF you have a large tribe you can seat them evenly on each side of the saddle and they can use ranged weapons, mind you, you'd have to push health, stamina and speed to make it effective, (i only recommend pushing speed on diplo if your making it a distance fighter - circling the fight area)

I have to ask though.  Have you ever seen any tribes that have enough people to sit on it that wont already be just riding a Dino in to battle themselves?  Sniper fire will be effective at eliminating riders while it is pushed back by turrets.  I look at every aspect of every tactical view point and I still find no use in pvp.  Just an onslaught.

5 hours ago, Darkprince388 said:

I have to ask though.  Have you ever seen any tribes that have enough people to sit on it that wont already be just riding a Dino in to battle themselves?  Sniper fire will be effective at eliminating riders while it is pushed back by turrets.  I look at every aspect of every tactical view point and I still find no use in pvp.  Just an onslaught.

I was just stating a use assuming that u only use this dino (not that anyone would anyway). Also on the amount of people in tribe, i know that some people also go raiding with their alliance such as my tribe and alliance.

Edited by DaEndGame

On 7/18/2016 at 7:48 PM, Darkprince388 said:

Well, I guess they're slacking.  Xbox on still don't have primitive plus yet.  And its been awhile.

Never mind I guess PC still don't have Primitive Plus yet.  I thought it did.  I got confused with something that changed on my files.  But they still have a lot to do if they plan to release it fully in December.

44 minutes ago, Darkprince388 said:

Never mind I guess PC still don't have Primitive Plus yet.  I thought it did.  I got confused with something that changed on my files.  But they still have a lot to do if they plan to release it fully in December.

Even if Primitive plus had been released for pc, it wouldn't be arriving on xbox for 2-4 weeks afterwards like most updates. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Darkprince388 said:

Well the actually claimed it was coming at the same time but as fate would have it it was delayed for about 2 weeks maybe.

I know, but I was saying it after they had said it wasn't releasing on xbox and was stating that if P+ was released on PC at that moment (it was released a few hours after I posted though), xbox wouldn't get for a while.

Also, if it were delayed only for four weeks it would be a miracle. It'll probably be closer to three.