No Tribes (solo multiplayer pve) & No Mods (at first) & Clean Shaven (no beards)

SarahMonette

Just some things I would wish to see in Ark 2 that I wanted in Ark 1 but never got:

• No tribing up.  It gives people unfair advantages who group play over vast majority of us who solo play but with people.

• No mods for the first year and no modded servers just the official so everyone is all in the same place not scattered all over doing their own thing.  Mods can break a game or a game can break mods wait for a year stable solid fixed perfected before even thinking mods.

• Option to have a clean face no hair when playing male.

• Volunteer Moderator
31 minutes ago, SarahMonette said:

No mods for the first year and no modded servers just the official so everyone is all in the same place not scattered all over doing their own thing.  Mods can break a game or a game can break mods wait for a year stable solid fixed perfected before even thinking mods.

This would kill ARK 2.

You really think many that play modded servers would want to join official just because there's no mods?

Mods are what made and keeps ARK 1 popular to this day. The Devs need to introduce mods from the start for ARK 2, or at least once they manage to get a Dev kit sorted out.

I mean you do realise ARK 2 will have cross-platform modding right? You are trying to suggest that Xbox players who will finally get mods should wait a year or more further before getting them?

Sorry, but I don't think mods are what break games.

except the facial hair thing, which does make sense as its just character creation. this is stupid, no mods does not mean people will play terrible official, you have to make good official servers for that. and tribes are a big part of ark, sounds like you need to take the time until release to go make some friends lmao

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2022 at 11:11 AM, SarahMonette said:
  • Option to have a clean face no hair when playing male.

This is the only decent suggestion in the whole post. Sorry, but it's true. I'd actually quite like this, or maybe an option to choose your hairstyle when you spawn instead of having to get it by killing a boss or something (syntac would be happy).

Archived