Zom dodo's bugged.

wizard03

Decided to hop back to the island to see if I could get things together for the dodorex and dodowyvern, and while I was there I decided to check up on my zom dodo's.....Yeah, they bugged in the cryo pods......Their symbol on the cryo pod is a raptor, and when I try to toss them out, it says "can not deploy"
http://www-.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/166065972

Zombie wyverns are working correctly.

spooky-r.png

• DodoRex (Untamable Boss)
  • DodoWyvern (Untamable Boss)
  • Zomdodo
  • Zombie Fire Wyvern (claimable & persist after Fear Evolved)
  • Zombie Lightning Wyvern (claimable & persist after Fear Evolved)
  • Zombie Poison Wyvern (claimable & persist after Fear Evolved)
  • Skeletal Giganotosaurus 
  • Skeletal Quetzal 
  • Skeletal Jerboa 
  • Bone Fire Wyvern 
  • Skeletal Bronto 
  • Skeletal Stego 
  • Skeletal Trike 
  • Skeletal Raptor 
  • Skeletal Rex 
  • Skeletal Carnotaurus
  • Ghost Reaper (Surface reapers)
  • Ghost Bulbdog
  • Ghost Rex
  • Ghost Basilisk
  • Ghost Snow Owl
  • Ghost Mantis
  • Ghost Direwolf

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Decided to hop back to the island to see if I could get things together for the dodorex and dodowyvern, and while I was there I decided to check up on my zom dodo's.....Yeah, they bugged in the cryo pods......Their symbol on the cryo pod is a raptor, and when I try to toss them out, it says "can not deploy"
http://www-.xboxdvr.com/gamer/wizardo3/video/166065972

Zombie wyverns are working correctly.

That's probably because Zomdodos aren't designed to persist after Fear Evolved, whereas Zombie Wyverns are.

However, assuming you are on PC, wait until the end of the year when all Event assets will be added to PC permanently then they might work properly.

• Volunteer Moderator
35 minutes ago, Griffin998 said:

Hooooold on a minute-what? So all event things will be available at any time on PC? What about us Xbox people?

crying" Meme Templates - Imgflip

The wording is not great, but it looks like consoles are SOL.

"All of the event content will be added to the PC game at the end of the year's cycle of events so they can be opted into for our PC unofficial server owners and players. Our console players will be able to grab all event cosmetics from the Hex store!"

On 10/10/2022 at 3:24 AM, GP said:

That's probably because Zomdodos aren't designed to persist after Fear Evolved, whereas Zombie Wyverns are.

However, assuming you are on PC, wait until the end of the year when all Event assets will be added to PC permanently then they might work properly.

xbox.......and this is the first year they have not worked for me =/ Some of those guys go back to 2017 and untill now, have worked just fine.

On 10/10/2022 at 7:02 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

The wording is not great, but it looks like consoles are SOL.

"All of the event content will be added to the PC game at the end of the year's cycle of events so they can be opted into for our PC unofficial server owners and players. Our console players will be able to grab all event cosmetics from the Hex store!"

Im single player, and if I remember correctly, I can just turn the events on and off whenever I want to. However to know that I can't enjoy my zom dodo's unless I leave the haloween event on really sucks. :(

Archived