Are PC s350.5, c350.4 incompatible for Gen2 ?

psionprime

Nothing but connection timeouts. It loads primals from the server login screen then times out. Transferring while in game is show loading up to some ocean data then times out. All the other main maps load from login server or in game transfer just fine.

It was fine last week and I know Steam can lag behind updates. Just wanting to know if there is a problem so I can stop trying to work it out on my end please.

Thanks for any info !

Thanks for your response. I think the timeouts may be due to some sort of corruption in the cluster files. I took all the servers offline and brought up only Gen2. I can join but there are no characters to download. I bring the rest up one by one and now I can log in Genesis, download a character which is naked and can now transfer to several servers but not several. I try Extinction, get timeout. I try Lost Island and join but the map is actually Extinction and I do have the option to download which I did. Map seems fine, default equipment from being naked and logging into Gen2 came with me to the Extinction map though the upper left has Lost Island text. Taking this to the server forum. I don't think Wildcard offers support to unofficial but going to try and find a way to contact them as I don't have a tool to crack the cluster files to fix this.

Archived