Community Crunch 335: Fear Evolved 6, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, manutamina said:

Well, if you want a other halloween event be happy with that, im play in ps4 this game around 2017, i see more than 4 hallowen events, maybe if you play in pc you dont care if wildcard finally introduce ark adittions in console, but for console players the halloween event its not a big thing, i like it too, but is the same like other yeras, and garuga mod can be official like in 2019, but idk im disappointed with wild card, we have the better moder of new dinosaurs, garuga, working hard to ad new unique creatures and probably the last dinosaur of my favourite game are the carcha, idk with what people you play, but me and my friend im tired of halloween, pascua and christmas event, we want adittional creatures on the game, no another event u another map, again........

My point is you are not speaking on behalf of the "community" or even of "Xbox players".

Saying 'for console players the Halloween event is not a big thing' really means for you and your friends specifically, not for console players.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GP said:

My point is you are not speaking on behalf of the "community" or even of "Xbox players".

Saying 'for console players the Halloween event is not a big thing' really means for you and your friends specifically, not for console players.

Well, i mean, is so cool fight vs the dodo rex and the skins and these things, but he have a point, console player doesnt have mods, and ark adittions can be so cool in the game

34 minutes ago, GP said:

That's not the point I was making though.

Yes i understood, but the other guy have a valid point too, hallowen event is the preferred one for the comunity, becouse ark not have big event except that and Christmas or Pascua, i really like to much the soundtrack and the skins, but I certainly prefer play in base game, events take me out the vibes of ark, is cool for play with that 2 weeks, but me personally i dont like events excessively, i definitely like them more than that guy, but im wating years to for play ark additions on my ps4, i can understand this dude saying the comunity want other things, not all the comunity becouse some people really love have 7 free maps in the game for play only officials and one more, but a big part of ark players (biggest part play in console) that want new creatures (on the island, not in a new map AGAIN), look all the people talking about the carcha, not about hallowen event. Well a lot of text, i personally prefer too add ark adittions: the creation, in the base game for all ark player, instead of any event of hallowen or pascua, wild card can dedicate some means to add the lasts creatures in the game before ark 2, garuga really make a good job, only wild card should introuce his new creatures when he realize them, is easy make the people happy, but continue with the 4 same events around the years, meh, for other players okay is good make people happy, but the only reason that i have to play ark in 2022 is waiting to tame a carcha, maybe a big update with ark adittions can make many players like me back at the game, not all comunity like hallowen event, but is the best event we have, really is easy make your fans love some event if you no have more to offer

Edited by Thewolfofuranus
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GP said:

Valid point, you have reason, some people really enjoy hallowen event, my bad, i talk about a part of ark comunitty not for all comunitty it self, not only for my friends, for more people that think like me, but anyways i expresed wrong, sorry for that

Edited by manutamina
  • Thanks 1

So for me at least, by the looks at the comments, for some reason, and it wasn’t announced, or I just can’t find it. What a single player server gets a rollback from 19 days all the way back to day 1? Lost all my progression, granted 19 days doesn’t sound like much, but it was. Anyone has any idea how to recover a console rollback that far, would be appreciated 

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, CapshunTheCoolest said:

If someone has already asked, I apologize but what does this mean?? "(claimable & persist after Fear Evolved)"

When you defeat the DodoWyvern you can claim the Zombie Wyverns that have spawned and any that you do claim you can keep after the event is over.

is it me or are maturation timers out of whack? fresh hatched dinos all giving 4hr 47 mins to next imprint .... which isnt even 2x....

PLUS spooky piles are totally cheap AGAIN 1-5ish items each pile ..... they where increased last year due to the same problem of not been able to farm enough to get much if anything lol

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

is it me or are maturation timers out of whack? fresh hatched dinos all giving 4hr 47 mins to next imprint .... which isnt even 2x....

The imprint amount is properly tripled as you can see in the dynamic config: http://arkdedicated.com/dynamicconfig.ini

The interval is set to 0.6 so that all species can receive at least 1 imprint. For example, smaller creatures (such as Dodos) take about ~5 hours to mature with 3x maturation, and would be impossible to imprint if intervals were kept at regular 8 hours, etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

The imprint amount is properly tripled as you can see in the dynamic config: http://arkdedicated.com/dynamicconfig.ini

The interval is set to 0.6 so that all species can receive at least 1 imprint. For example, smaller creatures (such as Dodos) take about ~5 hours to mature with 3x maturation, and would be impossible to imprint if intervals were kept at regular 8 hours, etc.

hmm just sounds weird ... im sure it has been lower than 4hr 47 on a 3x maturation ... either that or im going more crazy :P

either way thanks for the link

I mean yeah you fixed the amount of head stones, pumpkins and scarecrows but personally don't think it should be so hard to find them. Yeah some difficulty but running around for a half hour. That sucks. Also hardly seen any ghost and skeletal dinos. Which is major component of the event.

Edited by AveryParker