Update 350.4 Issues

Fish77

Getting sick of this, every time there's a server update it takes an age for it to get pushed to unofficials, if it gets pushed out at all as all my 16 servers are on 349.27, god knows what happened to 348.28? probably just had some new cheats for official 😜

It's not so bad when it's a minor update but for majors it means nobody can get on as you push the client update straight away, absolute incompetence 

Yup, I ran update on my server - it's currently on 349.27 and reporting that it's up to date. Of course, clients on 350.4 aren't able to connect to that.

Sad times.

Please can you give us an update on when the server patch might be available?

There's only a couple of times a week that we get to play and this update to clients dropped just before we were due to play. 😥

Please - some comms around when you're expecting to have this solved?

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Update 350.4 Issues

I started getting a new error when trying to update Ark, but only Ark, using SteamCMD. My other servers do not give me an error.

Logging in user 'not_telling' to Steam Public...Message type 9806 wasn't
 declared, but we registered job CClientJobEnableOrDisableDownloads to handle it
?

Never seen this one in twenty years or more of Steam. Crazy.

Я обновил игру до последней версии, теперь я не могу попасть на сервер, где я играл, так как половина серверов отсутствует на официальных серверах, интересно, когда они станут доступны

2 minutes ago, darkavio said:

Обновил игру до последней версии, теперь не могу зайти на сервер где играл, так как на серверах отсутствует половина серверов, интересно когда они станут доступны

We just  stand up for a hour. Got an update, and the server is out of date.
Fun is over :(

I appreciate all the work and updates. I want to say thank you for that.

The majority play on their private server because they don't like trolls, or because they only want to be with friends and family. These unsynchronized updates ruin the little time we could spend together in your beautifull world.
Please if it possible, in the futhure think for this players too.

Thanks a lot.

What the heck is going on why that kind of strategy of updating the clients and not the servers !!???   There is no dedicated servers showing up... even reinstalling it from nothing gives me the version 347.27 thats king of stupid from a team that is supposed to amke sure that everything is good before forcing everybody to update to a version where now there is nobody that can play he game that is real bull*hit for me seriously are you childs playing with a button update or not... randomly pushing something that is broken ?? what a sh*t team of Devs cannot try it before releasing some kind of broken update... I have multiple servers and now i'm in a rush of call's for a gamre that i cannot repair by myself because i cant even get this version to work ! all the people is runnin 350.4 , officials are on 350.5 and there is not even a only one non-official accessible because you force everybody to update a game before launch it to a version where there is no server ! Do something push another update and hurry up what a shame !

Edit : 3 Hours later you repaired it good job... now please fire this guy and don't do this again !

Archived