Crashing in a certain place

EmAyEx

So I've had crashing happening when I loaded into my world. So I verified my files through steam and then I loaded into it fine. Then when I walk to this one part of my base, the game crashes. I went on my quetzal and flow around the area away from this spot and all was fine, no lag, no crashing, but as soon as I enter the proximity of this three metre radius I get a game assertion crash.

Does anyone know how to fix this cuz I really can't be asked to move my base and all my dinos. 

P.S I'm in singleplayer

On 9/30/2022 at 7:21 AM, EmAyEx said:

So I've had crashing happening when I loaded into my world. So I verified my files through steam and then I loaded into it fine. Then when I walk to this one part of my base, the game crashes. I went on my quetzal and flow around the area away from this spot and all was fine, no lag, no crashing, but as soon as I enter the proximity of this three metre radius I get a game assertion crash.

Does anyone know how to fix this cuz I really can't be asked to move my base and all my dinos. 

P.S I'm in singleplayer

Do you have advanced maps Dinos in that place?

Some animals have a very high graphic detail and load more slowly (example: Snow Owl), it could cause slowdowns.

It is assumed that you have recently had this problem, try to understand if you have added anything recently

Archived