Expert raider advice required: Best Tame for taking out Species X / Xplants

Charlie12345

7 hours ago, Charlie12345 said:

Evening all, Wondered which tame is the best for taking out about 30 x plants all spaced quite far apart.  Giga?  Mana?  Bronto?  Something else?  Keen to hear expert's thoughts.

veleno maybe? Distance attack, doesn't require ammo, might be able to hit it from out of range for the plants?

I aint ever done an attack on plant species - but I do agree w @ThePryBar that a agro wild bronto will DESTROY this lot. My thought would lean towards a wyvern? Dunno if breath damages plant species?  But it is maybe a thing to test somewhere to see the impact? IF breath works, a fire wyvern would slaughter that lot in like 0 seconds flat.

3 hours ago, Griffin998 said:

Totally. What about the poison wyvern? Plants breathe, after all . 🤔

Anyway, yeah. Brontos would destroy those things. For lower level bobs, stegos might work too. Titanos? Titans?

Iv seen attempts with titano's, the problem with them is stamina drain. Plants drain stam, and not enough stam = just a fat target for the plants to whittle down.
However if you was to hit with multiple creatures at once, or could sneak up to them {sneaking on a titano, Lmao} before they start taking shots, can prove to be good against multiple plants at the same time. 

Archived