rates? multiplayer log in? free ark for who???

SarahMonette

Wut is going on?  Why are the increased rates not reflected in the login blab?  What is increased the gather only?  Who gets to play for free and how long?  Why is the multiplayer version of the game suddenly hard to log into with all the "your server is full" messages when server is obviously not full?  What is going on?  Are we to be all hush hush we're hunting wabbits?  Should I not mention all this on the forums?

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, SarahMonette said:

Wut is going on?  Why are the increased rates not reflected in the login blab?  What is increased the gather only?  Who gets to play for free and how long?  Why is the multiplayer version of the game suddenly hard to log into with all the "your server is full" messages when server is obviously not full?  What is going on?  Are we to be all hush hush we're hunting wabbits?  Should I not mention all this on the forums?

If you spent time paying attention more than complaining maybe you'd have all the answers already.

Increased rates have been announced everywhere. If it wasn't in the login blab then oh well, big deal.

Epic get the game for free until the 29th September. 

The multiplayer version has had some, lets say troubles recently.

All it takes is for you to pay attention.

Epic store users get the game for free until the 29th.  Now, one silly thing about the server browser is that it will not include Epic store players in the player count (or on websites like Battlemetrics).  I think it counts SteamIDs to get the count, and they did not update the counter to well count Epic IDs. Note this actually gives the Epic version a slight edge in PVP

Anyways, that could be why you are getting server full messages for servers that seem to have plenty of empty slots; a bunch of new Epic users are on them.  

Archived