Community Crunch 333: EVO Event, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

Welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!

Let's get this weekend started with a special 3x EVO Event that lasts until Tuesday!  While you're here, check out some of our favorite community content in the Community Corner this week!

EVOEvent_EA.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There is an ongoing EVO event that will run until 1 PM Pacific on Tuesday, September 27th.  You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, and 3x Hexagon Rewards
  • Small Tribe Servers: 5.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, 5x Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 4x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 4x Hexagon Rewards
  • ARKpocalypse: 6x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 4x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 4x Hexagon Rewards
  • Conquest: 6x XP, Harvesting, Taming, Breeding (maturation, hatch/gestation), 4x Imprinting, 0.5x Mating Interval, and 4x Hexagon Rewards

For the duration of this EVO Event, we will be disabling the world buffs from Baby Boon & Maewing Poach on Genesis Part 2 on the Official Network. In the past, we've adjusted for the impact events have had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during breeding events, however, those tweaks lead to unfavorable circumstances on maps that aren't Genesis Part 2, so during breeding events, we'll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.

communitycorner.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

arkmoments.png

Tacosaurus#3251

"So uhhh... I had never beaten a boss before and the people of the cluster I play on were going for tek cave but needed alpha dragon. So i opted in to do it and... I still to this day havent beaten a boss. The alpha dragon at the very end of the fight decided to aggro onto me, snipe me with a fire ball and killed me.
So yeah, my story of still not beating a boss"

RallraxAuri#0412

accidentally killed my max level lightning wyvern with the s+ kill gun. I was aiming for a baby and when i was shooting i was wondering why nothing was happening. I look behind me and my best tame is dead. rip

clipsvideos.png

The Outcasts

Are you looking for some epic base locations on Fjordur?  Well, look no further! Check out these fantastic underwater cave locations.

fanart_2.png

Survivors | Commission by Scutal 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_ScutalTheL

Double Exposure Thyla by Boedoe#0489

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_Boedoe_192

Reaper Queen | Wallpaper by Fabycinder

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_Fabycinder

Rock Drake by @k3zk_627

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_k3zk_627_1

[Ark- OC] LAura and Cupcake by MayaPatch

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_MayaPatch_

Reset and Revive! by @NeoVanilluxe 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_NeoVanillu

Bulbdog with a Knife by HallOfFlameSs#3779

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_HallOfFlam

screen.png

SuperDooM#2527

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_SuperDooM_

Cailleach#5832

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_Cailleach_

Vivixx#4697

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_333_Vivixx_192

Have a great weekend!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

View full article

6 minutes ago, feonixfrie said:

I really enjoy the 3xs on the weekends but I'm a little upset after this last update that my entire inventory is gone. I hade 30-40 cryod baby's and tames and quite a bit of poly. Is this a common thing when "updating" servers?

This is just a common thing when playing ark.

• Like 1

I hope wildcard sees this because I can not play this 3x’s as they completely wiped my character and the server my character was on. 1491 is no longer showing up as well as many other servers like 1901 and a few others. This is not fair and I am now losing out with my character and my imprints I was raising which will now die because I can not get to them. WildCard Arked me this time and it seems we always get issue with a Gen2 server all the time. Please WildCard Fix this 1491 Server, Thank You!!!!

6 hours ago, WildguyReturns said:

I hope wildcard sees this because I can not play this 3x’s as they completely wiped my character and the server my character was on. 1491 is no longer showing up as well as many other servers like 1901 and a few others. This is not fair and I am now losing out with my character and my imprints I was raising which will now die because I can not get to them. WildCard Arked me this time and it seems we always get issue with a Gen2 server all the time. Please WildCard Fix this 1491 Server, Thank You!!!!

i lost my character  too.  did just start over. but its unfortunately part of the game. its good to have a back up character so if it happens you got a backup. but i lost both character  xD

19 hours ago, feonixfrie said:

Eu realmente gosto dos 3xs nos fins de semana, mas estou um pouco chateado depois desta última atualização que todo o meu inventário acabou. Eu tinha 30-40 bebês criogênicos e domesticados e um pouco de poli. Isso é comum ao "atualizar" servidores?

Concordo com você deram esse rollback perdi todos os bichos que eu domei no evento e ficou por essas

So my island server 208 has been missing for few days since the big rollback. Am I going to lose all my stuff or does it pause timers etc? I have tried everything to find it and my friends can't find it either so I think they accidentally deleted it or just didn't add back in? If anyone knows something helpful and can share to ease our minds that'd be swell.

• 9 months later...