Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks

TrenchBaby2x

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just came back  after being gone  I’ve restarted multiple times finally got a decent start on a server me and a friend I worked hours upon hours taming and building base in the last two weeks and everything is gone you people and this game is trash I cannot and will not be made to have to completely start over go to hell for waisting my life and time

The role back on September 23rd was far to excessive.  I get that there were people that lost entire bases and tribes from the issue that happened a week ago.  However the role back went 2 weeks back on scorched earth server 175 amd maybe other servers cost us all of our P.A.X. event tames.  Multiple boss fights and time that we stayed up all hours of the night to finally tame a Phoenix.   This shot gun solution was far to extreme and this was not the appropriate solution.

The role back (23-9-22)...well what can I say, I feel you brother/s. In the past I have had issues but this recent roll back has kicked me from my own tribe on Fjdour..how the hell is this going to be resolved? I dont understand it cuz all other maps are fine with my character? And I cannot even find the "submit ticket" in support?

Mondox

Lost everything in a wipe last week. due to hack or not I dont know. 

Come back on and rebuild all of it last week. Multiple large metal bases, 50 plants, 3 bridges, 2 boats etc.. All on no tame which means all by pick and axe. Then to have that wiped by wildcard is beyond F frustrating. What is the point of playing the game and trying to build it all back up ?  What is wildcard going to do for all of the users who just got screwed and did nothing wrong? "3X" really so I can put in another 50 hours to be dev wiped again? try 4x or 5x

I know that the servers are being worked on over the last couple of days, but this morning 3 of the 4 servers I play on up. Now tonight none of them are. My tribe mate and I have characters and dinos on Gen 2 servers 1654 & 1635, Fjordur 1899 and Valguero 1160. When will these and all other missing servers be back up? Why did they go down again? 

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, TheUglyPrince said:

Ok so why did eu ragnarok 940 pve xbox get rolled back nearly 2 weeks TODAY 25th of September during the 3x why not when all other servers got rolled back?

Why was there no warning it would happen?

Because somebody on that server put in a ticket to the support team with enough evidence they were affected by the recent issues. WildCard asked people to do it.

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Because somebody on that server put in a ticket to the support team with enough evidence they were affected by the recent issues. WildCard asked people to do it.

so why was there no warning at all? server just crashed and when it came back literally 5 minutes later everything we had built was just gone... and things we had transferred also gone.    I know most of the people on our server and no one has been affected by this exploit. can you confirm if this was an error?

I made a character on EU-PVE Xboxofficial-Ragnarok940 and have levelled up to nearly level 70 and created a large base and tamed several dinos including a level 130+ wild T-Rex (currently level 200 after the tame). When I tried to log on me and my friend couldn’t access our characters on the game. My friend made another character to check if our base still existed but all our tames, base and characters have disappeared. I’ve logged on since the rollback that happened on Friday but now it’s Sunday and a few hours since I’ve played on the game and nothing exists on it anymore?! What’s happened?!

9A90E185-30E1-429E-8E4C-449333547B8B.jpeg

Archived