Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks

TrenchBaby2x

48 minutes ago, jpaulm1194 said:

Can’t seem to find my server.. thinking this is part of the fix? Anyone else experiencing this issue?

My main server is still down.  I put in a ticket then was told there are around 300 servers to still come up.

They rolled back much further than Monday though.  The wyverns that were full grown on Saturday are only at 65% now and the Fjordhawk I had full grown is not even an egg yet.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why wildcard had to go and rollback every server there's so many servers that weren't affected by the spoofing they basically set back the whole community and I hope the tickets that are submitted for the servers that weren't affected to be put back to the point they were at before they shut off the official cluster and I hope whoever puts a ticket in has it read and wildcard reads it and helps by doing so 

4 minutes ago, Isaiah2677 said:

Per giorni ho domato e costruito la mia base e tutte le cose tranne quelle vecchie sono scomparse, quindi ho perso quasi tutto dopo l'aggiornamento, per favore aiutatemi

All XBox/Win10 Server went back a few days due to a several issue with hacker. The Servers are roll back for repair every damage

3 minutes ago, CervantesMor said:

@BooRadley4491 @Ohm4240 @ FightnIdish

Perdi tutto?? cosa perdi?? Alcuni giorni di gioco?

Other player/tribe has lost very important things due the hacking... bases, dinos, mounth/age of work, I think that you do to speek with them for understand the roll back motivation!

I don't even know where to start I log in from the roll back raising gigas lol my giga have been done for about 6 days my tribe farmed up 300 and like 10k poly give or take and whole base super big around 15k in structures gone there all back in a vault took me 3 to 4 days of planing and building the base. I understand people got hacked but a week of my tribes time is more then most have for years of there time it's facts I have pic of the base and some the poly its crazy I'm happy people got there stuff back but why are we taking six days away from other people hard work spend 5 to 6 days in My tribes shoes we farm our butts off so many tames and farm just gone just like the people that got hacked we lose so much cause wildcards mess up 100s of tames are just gone lol I can handle farm and tames gone but a whole base is back in a vault I don't want to spend days rebuilding it.

Hacía tiempo que no entraba a jugar a ark , me decidí por entrar en un servidor oficial para tener una experiencia de juego más difícil sin lag ni bugs y después de casi 2 semanas jugando unas 4 horas al día me encuentro con que los servidores oficiales están cerrado y mi buscador no encuentra ningún servidor oficial . Después de que solucionen este problema vuelvo a entrar al servidor “EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok325” y me encuentro con que todo El Progreso que tenia lo he perdido . Resumiendo 56 HORAS DE JUEGO PERDIDAS Y NI UNA BONIFICACIÓN POR ELLO LAMENTABLE DESDE MI PUNYO DE VISTA . Un saludo y planteándome en desinstalar el juego y no comprar el nuevo cuando salga y arrepentido de comprar la versión más cara del juego y los DLC .

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks

Archived