Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks

TrenchBaby2x

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit worried with the upcoming rollback to Monday. I transferred off to a different server from that day, my question: What happens to that character? Will it be on the server it was on on Monday, or on the server I transferred to? Or have I just lost that character entirely? Lucky I know the two servers I transferred to, so it being 'lost' shouldn't be an issue. I just really don't want to lose that character as I've done a lot of stuff, boss fights ascensions, raised Dinos etc. on it.

2 hours ago, MikeLee said:

My character and dinos were all in upload. Will I lose my character, or will my tames time out in upload?

I wonder what time they’ll roll back to on Monday because I just got some shadowmanes Monday night (est) 😔 

Your character should still be there, but all equipment that was on it would most likely be lost, all items in data would most likely have blanked.  I can't see how they could preserve it unless they froze that the moment they disconnected the Win10 users.

I just checked and currently all Official Xbox servers are offline. I guess this means it goes beyond the Xbox/PC Crossplatform servers. They have a message at the top of the screen stating they are doing maintenance until the 23rd. I have to admit, I can't remember there ever being a time where all the servers were offline for this long a period of time.

48 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

Your character should still be there, but all equipment that was on it would most likely be lost, all items in data would most likely have blanked.  I can't see how they could preserve it unless they froze that the moment they disconnected the Win10 users.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t save/freeze ark data if they were shutting down every server. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks

Archived