Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks

TrenchBaby2x

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you play on windows 10 or xbox?

i'm having the same issue. After giving Ark a break for a year or so, coming back to the same hold sh*t..... i really don't think i'll be doing ark 2. this game never left early access feeling.  Played the crap out of this game and pretty much all i have is disgust for it. 

sorry that's a rant. yeah check your version on the window because they just released.... ( just ... last night ) and i've not been able to get back in ( windows player ) since they did that stupid update. 

Wow... So i just lose the best part of ark ( playing with my friends ) because someone else is cheating? maybe if it wasn't a broke A game. lol does that action go in accordance with their EULA?   " we can just take away your game you paid for and spent years playing. F your tames, crops, basically everything.     sorry i'm lit right now. i just don't see my self getting back into this again... or supporting ARK2 they'll just turn it off.

I agree my and a few of my friends from high school decided to get back on and we came a pretty long way from where we were and finally were able to get some good blood lines for Giga and Rexes and now all of our stuff is gone because of some cheaters?!! I didn’t believe when people were accusing a certain tribe of hacking but they should deal with them not the whole server. 

lol they don't follow their own COC. his list is not exhaustive but represents clear guidelines for players to adhere to when playing on our Official Network. For something you’re unsure of, please use your best judgement. When in doubt, reach out to us here and select "Report Abuse". Ensure you’re acting with some semblance of decency when conducting yourself on our Official Network.

PvE Specific Griefing

>Game Blocking - you are not allowed to block other tribes from playing the game on PvE servers.  can i report WC? lkol my pve game is blocked lol ❤️

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Windows 10/Xbox Server Issue

So purge the cheaters. IP ban them, clear their dinos, bases, tribes ETC  ( understandable that this could take some time ) i'm still waiting on a character restore from 3-4 years ago. * shrug*

sorry to hear yours @TrenchBaby2x this game CAN be as enjoyable as it is frustrating.     hope your friends get back in. but you said you're on XBOX try and see if you can't do a manual download of the update? free some space?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, woollett99 said:

I’m on Xbox and was just playing on server 186 the island, doesn’t say cross play in the server name but still me and others have been booted and now the server has completely disappeared from the server list! :( Please don’t say I’ve lost my character 

I'm sure this is all part of the work they are doing on the server network. No telling when it's going to be done.

Seems there's a huge hack going around. Our entire base was looted and mostly demolished. Tribe members were kicked also. Happened 7 hours ago so it's happening even as pc players are not able to play because of this hack. 

All servers need to be rerolled to yesterday before the hack began......

Heads up.....it's happening even after pc players have been unable to log in.

What you say Devs?

Yeah, we lost an alpha base through someone who logged in to the game as one of our players. Can see everything in tribe log. It's still happening even with pc players not being able to log in....ours got hit 7 hours ago which was well after all pc players were disconnected. So they need to shut down all servers no matter xbox or pc. 

Hey Devs...are you able to fix this?

If not, you're going to lose hundreds of players and accounts as we sit here not able to log in or do anything to prevent it.

1 hour ago, Kanshu said:

Yeah, we lost an alpha base through someone who logged in to the game as one of our players. Can see everything in tribe log. It's still happening even with pc players not being able to log in....ours got hit 7 hours ago which was well after all pc players were disconnected. So they need to shut down all servers no matter xbox or pc. 

Hey Devs...are you able to fix this?

If not, you're going to lose hundreds of players and accounts as we sit here not able to log in or do anything to prevent it.

Do you think they have poop down a few Xbox servers? Including those that are not crossplay? That would explain I was booted from my server earlier and then the server disappeared 

5 hours ago, Chainer117 said:

Wow... So i just lose the best part of ark ( playing with my friends ) because someone else is cheating? maybe if it wasn't a broke A game. lol does that action go in accordance with their EULA?   " we can just take away your game you paid for and spent years playing. F your tames, crops, basically everything.     sorry i'm lit right now. i just don't see my self getting back into this again... or supporting ARK2 they'll just turn it off.

THis has long been a point players make but its off base.  You can still play the game.  You just can't access the official network - which I'm pretty sure if you go back and read the fine print you agreed to when you downloaded and installed the game, it allows them to do this.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Windows 10/Xbox Server Issues and Rollbacks

Archived