Vanishing Dino?

SarahMonette

Official pve had a bront pet sitting in my yard he just disappeared.  Was using him as storage so now all my storage is gone.  I have behemoth gates he wasn't going anywhere even if I accidentally whistled him there was no where he could have gone.  Nothing in the tribe log about him at all.  He just disappeared.  It's a bront.  I did have an otter vanish on me long long ago but never had a bront just poof not there anymore.  

It's a bront.  It didn't escape.  It disappeared.  I tether my pets.  It was there one minute and I turned around next second it was gone.  No wild diplo around to push it.  I just fed it food bar full.  Move it often did not decay timer.  I'm on a cave it had to sink into the mesh or an angry ****$$$**** has hacked me cause I tell them leave ark stop *$$$ing* .  I think the 50/50 is for flyers only but anyway nothing there except a wild flying deer.  Yes I looked all over not just in the sky and it was not raining when I showed up so had a clear view.

3zsAFj2.png

52 minutes ago, SarahMonette said:

It's a bront.  It didn't escape.  It disappeared.  I tether my pets.  It was there one minute and I turned around next second it was gone.  No wild diplo around to push it.  I just fed it food bar full.  Move it often did not decay timer.  I'm on a cave it had to sink into the mesh or an angry ****$$$**** has hacked me cause I tell them leave ark stop *$$$ing* .  I think the 50/50 is for flyers only but anyway nothing there except a wild flying deer.  Yes I looked all over not just in the sky and it was not raining when I showed up so had a clear view.

3zsAFj2.png

If you didn't get a death message, its possible its sitting below the mesh in that area.  I would report it ASAP at https://support.survivetheark.com/ .  If it is still alive, a GM could possibly teleport directly to it.    I had 2 striders vanish on GenOne and appear under the mesh.  I figured that out by trying to use the beds and the mesh would auto kill me everytime i tried to get to them.  Unfortunately I took too long to report it and they blanked before the GM appointment time.

Archived