Add Unique Real Creatures on the island

Thewolfofuranus

Suggestion

I know that some creatures are for promote the new maps, like dinopheitecus on lost island or desmodus in fjourdur, but i play practically only in the island, and is boring no see 6 new creatures official becouse they are made for other map. Dinopheitecus, desmodus, andrewsarchus, amargasaourus, sinomacrops, please put ALL in the island to improve the experience in the base game (the grffith is mytical creature so cant add on the island)

I know that they add these creatures in thats island for a reason, but lets be serius, ark survival evolved will start to die when ark 2 come, the cratures on the basic map (my mistake for fjorhawk thats is mytical creature) can be more funny the best map for so many people, i think that add the creatures on the island is more like a perfect ending to the game.

My favourite creature is the andrewsarchus but only i have one for fjourdur and is impossible to me see they wild, like amargasaurus or dinopheticus dinos that im never play with becouse dont like Los Island, and this is sad to me in 2022

4 replies to this server topic

Thing is, if they did do that, there wouldn't be any point of going to the new DLC maps and taking on the map there. Instead, players could just go to the easier Island map and tame them there. Plus, map issues might make the creatures unusable on the island. Pretty sure there was a problem like that with another creature in the past. Not sure exactly which one though.

Anyways, good luck and happy ARKing!

Yeah i like that  wildcard can add this on the island beocuse ark 2 is comming and is a good form to end ark, the island becouse is the better map , the start of the ark history

And hell yeah the dinopheitecus is op as raptor and should have better animations, but i hope see them on the island

• Volunteer Moderator
On 9/18/2022 at 9:43 PM, Thewolfofuranus said:

I know that some creatures are for promote the new maps, like dinopheitecus on lost island or desmodus in fjourdur, but i play practically only in the island, and is boring no see 6 new creatures official becouse they are made for other map. Dinopheitecus, desmodus, andrewsarchus, amargasaourus, fjorhawk, sinomacrops, please put ALL in the island to improve the experience in the base game (the grffith is mytical creature so cant add on the island)

They add unique creatures to maps for a reason, to help make them worth playing more, otherwise it ends up just being a map.

Also Fjordhawk is mythical/ficticious too.

Archived