Is there a way to find a balanced ark unofficial server?

DefoLite

For about 4 months I'm trying to survive on official and non official servers. My max was 4 weeks in the ocean on Ragnarok and I still got wiped. So I'm trying to find a server where for example people with lvl 100 can't attack lvl 50 so the beginners will have enough time to build a safe base and get started. Is there a server like that? (I'm playing on Steam)

11 minutes ago, DefoLite said:

For about 4 months I'm trying to survive on official and non official servers. My max was 4 weeks in the ocean on Ragnarok and I still got wiped. So I'm trying to find a server where for example people with lvl 100 can't attack lvl 50 so the beginners will have enough time to build a safe base and get started. Is there a server like that? (I'm playing on Steam)

The issue isn't "balance", it's simply that ARK is not that kind of game, people of every level can attack anyone else of any level.

Your choices are:

1) Get used to how PvP in ARK works, don't ever expect it to be like standard MMO's.

2) Work hard at getting to know the other people on your server so you can join a tribe. Playing solo in PvP is the hardest way to play ARK.

3) Set up your own dedicated server where you make the rules and have the ability to kick anyone who doesn't follow them.

4) Play PvE instead.

Archived