Game Crash after Start Boss Fight.

Maddragon2000

Next time raise 3x as many rexes is about all you can do.  WC won't replace rexes w/ the stats you had, they will be limited to level 225.  They won't replace lost items like saddles.

There is a small possible moment where 2 different boss going teams launch the boss fight within seconds of each other.  This will create a winner take all race for who gets into the fight first to load in.  The second place finisher will lose all their tames.  ...and then the game could just crash to desktop on you if you are going in solo, that's happened quite often to people.  This is, generally speaking, why its safer to go into a boss fight with multiple tribemates.

About a month ago a mate and I started the alpha lost island fight and both crashed out also, poked around on the web and what is believed is it has to do with the Xbox series console. If that’s what your playing on that may be your issue. Was planning to test if my old Xbox would get me in the fight but haven’t gotten around to it.  If you try with an older console or pull someone one in to the fight with one please update me. 

Archived