Slow response from server list

Wynnyy

Hi , 

is solution how fix finding servers ?Because sometime I'm stucked for 30min and I can't find my server, my favorite etc.,i know this is global problem ,but for my friend is everything ok,i tried reinstall game but still is somemtime bugged.

if I use battlemetretric connect there is messae "unable to query server info for inv"

17 hours ago, Wynnyy said:

is solution how fix finding servers ?Because sometime I'm stucked for 30min and I can't find my server, my favorite etc.,i know this is global problem ,but for my friend is everything ok,i tried reinstall game but still is somemtime bugged.

if I use battlemetretric connect there is messae "unable to query server info for inv"

If you are stuck for 30 minutes that is not an ARK problem, if it was then it would be happening to lots of people at the same time.

There is something going wrong on your end, if it is not a problem with your computer then it might be a problem with packet loss. You should look up a couple of the testing sites like speedtest.net and see what results you get from their tests. Make sure that one of the sites is testing for jitter and packet loss, your ping and speed might not give you enough information. If you see any numbers that don't look good then contact your internet service provider and tell them what problems you are seeing from the testing sites.

• 6 months later...

Sounds like none of you guys understand at all whats actually happening. I've actually created a new steam profile for ARK because I play 1x and didnt want to be tracked across my main servers. My new steam profile has 0 Server listing lag. It loads all the servers instantly without any stutter but on my main steam account created in late 2015/early 2016 it completely locks up my ARK for about 5 min unless i spam numbers in the search bar to stop the server listing from "listing"

Archived