Any Rate increases this weekend?

Donk67

Hi all, just wondering if there will be any rate increases this weekend?

We just had the labour day x3 event last weekend and the weekend before Bonus.. What are we celebrating this weekend?

Who's  got a special day in their country to justify a boosted rate, I mean, now we're all inclusive lets celebrate Chile or Costa Rica... There must be more out there?? Bring on the boosted rates weekend to celebrate all countries special days😉

One thing wildcard are good at is giving zero notice. You will find out friday afternoon/evening. Seeing as 3x just ended my guess would be a no, but, who knows! 

If you need a world event for EVO, then in my country the queen died a few days back so that could be a reason, but, i don't think the US care much about event outside there own country 

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

Considering WC is owned by a Chinese game company I'm not sure that logic applies any more. ;)

I'm not seeing the connection between the two. We are talking about the US not caring, not a company.

Plenty in the US do care though. Many are from the UK or have family there. 

4 hours ago, Yggdrassil said:

One thing wildcard are good at is giving zero notice. You will find out friday afternoon/evening. Seeing as 3x just ended my guess would be a no, but, who knows! 

If you need a world event for EVO, then in my country the queen died a few days back so that could be a reason, but, i don't think the US care much about event outside there own country 

She aint my queen, thank the stars

5 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I'm not seeing the connection between the two. We are talking about the US not caring, not a company.

Plenty in the US do care though. Many are from the UK or have family there. 

The connection is that it doesn't matter what the US cares about or doesn't care about because WC is not a US company any more. That the US cares about is mostly a moot point when looking at WC's concerns. WC cares about things like where their player base is located, but they don't care about what the US cares about unless it benefits the owners of WC in some way.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Pipinghot said:

The connection is that it doesn't matter what the US cares about or doesn't care about because WC is not a US company any more. That the US cares about is mostly a moot point when looking at WC's concerns. WC cares about things like where their player base is located, but they don't care about what the US cares about unless it benefits the owners of WC in some way.

The only thing I cared about, and was talking about, was what the US cared about.

• Volunteer Moderator
46 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

You must be referring to the 1776 American war of Independence LoL.  

Classic Americans not knowing their own history.

No. I'm talking about the 2nd “revolutionary war”. In 1812.

https://www.battlefields.org/learn/articles/two-wars-independence

Not the first. 

1 hour ago, Noa said:

I have impression that they care only for those players in their local PST zone according to all announcements as seem they don't know what GMT is.

I would interpret it more that they are lazy and instead post the times that are relevant to their internal operations.  They assume we are smart enough to convert the times ourselves.

5 hours ago, VenomMike said:

Did a little digging.. There's a slightest bit of a pattern, take a look. Current ARK Official Server Rates & Events | ARK: Survival Evolved (dododex.com)

I believe we may get a 2x but I think we get one nonetheless.

Since there isn’t a holiday within the next 2 weeks,  I’d go with you being correct.  Usually if a holiday is around the corner there’s no evo.

On 9/15/2022 at 9:19 AM, Donk67 said:

Hi all, just wondering if there will be any rate increases this weekend?

We just had the labour day x3 event last weekend and the weekend before Bonus.. What are we celebrating this weekend?

Who's  got a special day in their country to justify a boosted rate, I mean, now we're all inclusive lets celebrate Chile or Costa Rica... There must be more out there?? Bring on the boosted rates weekend to celebrate all countries special days😉

Mexican Independence is this weekend I think.....  ;)   They just did a update but I am not seeing notes on twitter or anywhere else yet.  

Archived