Boot tames left on boss terminals & obelisk

ambermika

Suggestion

people leaving tames on boss terminal, and then taking out space to put out dinos and offline animals being brought into the boss fight is really not nice. can you make it to where if they are offline it will push them outside of the boss circle to not interrupt game play?

Herre someones offline maewing went into the boss and we did not get a rex in, when we ran again our yuty did not make it in.  please fix,. 

someoneone offline shadow brought into monkey

unknown.pngunknown.png

7 replies to this server topic

Dear lord the amount of stryders left unattended in caves...and people leaving dinoa all the darn time on Bossing pads....

I know at times it was so bad on Rag we had a rtegular GM wiping dinos left at boss terminals. And getting into the venom cave on Fjord these days...argh.

So! How cool would it be if Wildcard would make an algorythm that identified riderless dinos in these places (anything left for a day?) and then a giant array of Rockwell tentacles come up under the area and wave wildly...maybe even his voice maniacly laughing... "Fools! Mine now...mine! Ahahahah!"

..and all the dinos left there are wiped in an automated, no GM needed, process? Pleaaaase? Thankyou ❤️

On 11/17/2022 at 4:39 AM, HenryManson said:

Offline Animals just shouldnt transfer atall!

or as said before, should be pushed out of the boss-bubble!

but knowing wildcard, this is one of the features, they wont change -.-

But it SHOULD change, WC needs to adhere to their own rules of not blocking what is pivitol to the game itself, what do people put in their reviews I wonder about this ongoing situation. Needs to have a fix to this ongoing problem from years back. Please.

On 11/17/2022 at 4:39 AM, HenryManson said:

Offline Animals just shouldnt transfer atall!

or as said before, should be pushed out of the boss-bubble!

but knowing wildcard, this is one of the features, they wont change -.-

They don't transfer, they sit there and block the transmitter which, goes against Ark's COC, Wildcard needs to adhere to their own rules that they made.

It is simple, make a rule and nothing gets in the way of it or else.

You can no longer send them to a fight so they have protected the one doing wrong on a constant basis, something is wrong with that picture.

An ongoing issue like this needs to be looked at WILDCARD, please. Thanks.

On 9/13/2022 at 11:02 PM, ambermika said:

people leaving tames on boss terminal, and then taking out space to put out dinos and offline animals being brought into the boss fight is really not nice. can you make it to where if they are offline it will push them outside of the boss circle to not interrupt game play?

Herre someones offline maewing went into the boss and we did not get a rex in, when we ran again our yuty did not make it in.  please fix,. 

someoneone offline shadow brought into monkey

unknown.pngunknown.png

They don't get sent to the boss fight and, even if they did it wouldn't work most times as you can't get to the terminal most times. 

Why do we still have players leaving their tames on the obelisks to block it and not allow to be able to play a very important part of the game.

This makes no sense to me at all.

Wildcard, please fix the issue of tames blocking the obelisks to where boss fights ( which are an important part of the game itself ) can't take place due to tames blocking it.

Today on rag382 all of the obelisks were blocked with tamed dinos by different tribes, what is the issue of not fixing this?

Thanks

Archived