Beginner server Argentavis saddle

maestrohots

^ what @Mangost just said.  This was well discussed just a couple weeks ago.  

Its not cheaters who have this.  It is people who usually work with a group and solve the most difficult challenges in Ark who have all the crazy good stuff.   Beginner servers is honestly the best place to get to know people in tribe.  The risk in tribing with new faces on beginner servers is far different than what it would be like having 4 years worth of dinos stored up and then letting new people into your base.

5 hours ago, maestrohots said:

Good afternoon, Anyone could help me with this topic? i have 8k hours in ark, but still dont know how to get this saddle for beginner server. I saw some cheating tribes with the saddle, so i imagine there should be a way. Thank you very much

Fishing is best, but you can pull them from drops occasionally......since your on begining server tho, Id suspect just fishing

Fishing is indeed the only way to argentavis saddles on the beginner servers.  To aquire the higher quality fishing rods, you will need to tame a diplocaulus (scuba salamander) & a giant pile of megalodons (their pack bonus caps out at 9, so at least that many) and go alpha tuso hunting. For the sharks you will just want to upgrade health; their pack bonus + bleed will do the killing for you. 

Archived