ARK IDEAS ANOMALOCARIS

aakkakakakkakakakkakakqkqk

Suggestion

This is the creature that is mostly found in rivers and shallow parts of ocean to mid deep and they are tamed with the thing dropped from ammonites

STATS:

Health:215

Stamina:300

Food:2426

Oxygen:infinite

Damage:

MOUTH CLAW PIERCE does 43 damage those "claws" qre things on its face

Bloodsuck does 30-400 damage

weight:157

Torpor:2500

Wild:

I have been attack by many agressive creatures but i was lucky to find Anomalocaris it screached and all creatures ran away it protected me from them but i shouldn't have attacked it 

Tamed:

I really didn't expect that it will provide something called luminent balm i that made my creatures glow forever when i fed them that but oil would stop the light

MORE ABOUT IT:

-Yes this creature gives you Anomalo protect that scares any creature that is not fully friendly like:dodo,parasaur... creatures hallucinate and see weird things that make them run away

-Its a passive tame

-if you attack them they suck all of your blood

-These creatures are 50% immune to any damage 

-They can go on land but slowly 🐌

-in water they are fast they also eat any food when tamed

-They are not ridable

-This DLC is for all devices

E8RucubXoAQy-lm.thumb.jpg.a72009436b7e27aefc3a5be5cf5fb62b.jpg

11 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, aakkakakakkakakakkakakqkqk said:

i dont 

i really don't belive that

They have said it is the last dino to come to ARK 1 because all development is on ARK 2.

However they also said Scorched Earth would never get an ascension, so never say never.

But you'd be better off suggesting dinos for ARK 2.

12 hours ago, GP said:

They have said it is the last dino to come to ARK 1 because all development is on ARK 2.

However they also said Scorched Earth would never get an ascension, so never say never.

they said that abberation is last then they added extinction is last and for every next map they said that it was last so yeah i dont belive it

12 hours ago, GP said:

and yeah all creatures are for ark 1/2

Archived