Transferring water dinos to Fjordur

Memy

5 hours ago, Mangost said:

get better

Water Dino’s are pretty end game,  it would be best just to do a boss fight and stop trying to make it hard on urself.

A cryopod should not be dead upon removal from obelisk.  That would indicate either you had almost no charge in the cryopod to begin with, or there was a bug that affected you somehow.  Details like, were you on official servers or running a single player campaign would be more than helpful to understand your problem with the cryopods.  

As @GP stated first, cryopod would be the simplest fix to move it over.  Second is to have the transmitter engram unlocked and you can put one right in the water by the tame or right above the water if you build over it.  The last possible choice would be a regular drop that lands in the water, not a deep sea loot crate.  This would be the most cumbersome solution.

18 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Water Dino’s are pretty end game,  it would be best just to do a boss fight and stop trying to make it hard on urself.

A cryopod should not be dead upon removal from obelisk.  That would indicate either you had almost no charge in the cryopod to begin with, or there was a bug that affected you somehow.  Details like, were you on official servers or running a single player campaign would be more than helpful to understand your problem with the cryopods.  

As @GP stated first, cryopod would be the simplest fix to move it over.  Second is to have the transmitter engram unlocked and you can put one right in the water by the tame or right above the water if you build over it.  The last possible choice would be a regular drop that lands in the water, not a deep sea loot crate.  This would be the most cumbersome solution.

I play on 3 unofficial servers. Fjordur, The Lost Island, and Ragnarok.  I put the cryo in an obelisk on ragnarok and logged off went right to fjordur and took it out the cryo had 29 plus days. 

4 hours ago, Memy said:

I play on 3 unofficial servers. Fjordur, The Lost Island, and Ragnarok.  I put the cryo in an obelisk on ragnarok and logged off went right to fjordur and took it out the cryo had 29 plus days. 

Then there's a bug or some mod that is contributing.  If pods are unreliable, then transmitter or a standard drop that appears in the water.  I'm not sure where or if that happens on those 3 maps, I know there are a couple on The Island but past that I don't have a list of them on hand. 

10 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Then there's a bug or some mod that is contributing.  If pods are unreliable, then transmitter or a standard drop that appears in the water.  I'm not sure where or if that happens on those 3 maps, I know there are a couple on The Island but past that I don't have a list of them on hand. 

Ok thank you. I play on ps4 so I don’t have any mods. I’ll have to work on getting tek for the transmitter. 

Archived