Kibble issues

XImmabeastx

So I play ark on Xbox I stopped for about 2 years or so now.. just started back yesterday I’m playing solo on the host/local play.. I’ve done some research for kibble and tried to make multiple kinds of kibble such as dodo and parasaur kibble and both times failed I used the exact amount of ingredients as dodex says which 2 years ago it worked today it’s not. Does anyone have a suggestion for why it wouldn’t be working? Also I play offline no internet could that be the problem?

sounds like your looking at the switch kibble list on dododex they're still on the old system i think........ they redid the kibble system some time ago ...there is only basic,simple,regular,superior,exceptional, and extraordinary kibble now... look here (https://www.dododex.com/kibble)

here is what you would make/need with a parasaur/dodo egg - basic kibble

• Extra Small Egg
    Extra Small Egg
  • Cooked Meat
    Cooked Meat
  • Amarberry
    ×10 Amarberry
  • Mejoberry
    ×5 Mejoberry
  • Tintoberry
    ×10 Tintoberry
  • Fiber
    ×5 Fiber
  • Waterskin
    Waterskin

On 9/10/2022 at 4:20 AM, sloner52 said:

yeah I came into the game after it was changed thank god lol..... looked like a nightmare to make kibble before..

I think I kicked in literally "right" after the kibble change, or I was a part of it but never got to start making kibble until after that update.....I look back at some of the old youtube videos of people talking about needing to tame a dodo for eggs to then tame a scorpion, so they can then tame a Titanoboa, "just" for rex kibble. 

Looking back at it, I thank the heavens that the kibble system was reworked......Granted, I feel like some of the early game kibble is too difficult when you think of just going straight to extraordinary kibble....Jerky for argies or lesser tames? meh. Grab a hive, yuty, cook some Lazarus chowder, boom like that and you can tame any creature with it.

On 9/12/2022 at 1:04 PM, wizard03 said:

old youtube videos of people talking about needing to tame a dodo for eggs to then tame a scorpion, so they can then tame a Titanoboa, "just" for rex kibble. 

in the past kibble for rex is made from scorpion eggs, and dodo eggs are useless for scorpion then, they only accept spoiled and raw meat, there is no preferred kibble for them. titanoboa doesnt fit in anywhere in the chain.

2 hours ago, Castlerock said:

in the past kibble for rex is made from scorpion eggs, and dodo eggs are useless for scorpion then, they only accept spoiled and raw meat, there is no preferred kibble for them. titanoboa doesnt fit in anywhere in the chain.

Like I said, thank god I was never a part of that, Id mess it up so bad and be trying to tame thylo's with giga kibble XD

Archived