[SOLVED][LINUX]Issue with Gen2 server.

Infernales

The problem is that when connecting to the Gen2 server, the client gives an error: "Unable to query server info for invite".

If I do a clean installation of the server, then it will be possible to connect to the server, but after restarting the server,

the client will again give the error "Unable to query server info for invite". What could be the problem?

The server does not use mods and the server runs in a cluster. At the same time, everything is fine with other servers

and all ARK servers are running on the same server. There are also no problems with ports.

Start script:

Spoiler

[Unit]
Description=ARK: Survival Evolved Server
Wants=network-online.target
After=syslog.target network.target nss-lookup.target network-online.target

[Service]
ExecStart=/home/user/Servers/ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer Gen2?listen?SessionName="Gen2"?AltSaveDirectoryName=/SavedArks/Save9?ServerPassword=12345?ServerAdminPassword=12345?Port=7779?QueryPort=27029?MaxPlayers=200 -server -usecache -log -gameplaylogging -servergamelog -UseBattlEye -PublicIPForEpic=127.0.0.1 -crossplay -NoTransferFromFiltering -clusterid=12345
WorkingDirectory=/home/user/Servers/ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux
LimitNOFILE=100000
ExecReload=/bin/kill -s HUP $MAINPID
ExecStop=/bin/kill -s INT $MAINPID
User=user
Group=users

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

3 hours ago, narcosis said:

Like Infernales our servers all show up in the steam server window but fail to appear in the Ark server selector. when attempting to connect directly we get the "unable to query server info for invite"

My servers in the ARK client are displayed on the tab with favorite servers and on the tab with unofficial ones. If I connect to my Gen2 server through the ARK client, there will be an error about the connection timeout. Well, as I said earlier, there are no problems with the rest of the servers in the cluster.

• Infernales changed the title to [SOLVED][LINUX]Issue with Gen2 server.

Archived