Fish Tanks , pet beds and animal nests oh my!

Nickevon

Suggestion

Hope y'all like these not sure if any one reads these anymore but I Just thought that these would be a good thing to have in ark

dog beds , cat beds , chicken nest , monkey nest , and bird stands , so that way the shoulder pets , and some of the non rideable dinos in ark have a place where you can put them where they can like relax and stuff , when your not using them and also that way they're not in your way when your trying to get through the door that leads to the grill and refrigerator ,

how do we place our shoulder pets and our non rideable dinos in to these things ? For the shoulder pets just walk up to these things while carrying whatever creature you are able to pick up and just press a button to place them there , as for the non rideable dinos like the dilophosaurus and the hyenaedon with the dog bed just walk up to the bed look at it hold a button and select which non rideable dino that is close by , that you want go lay in it . 

How do we feed our shoulder pets and our non rideable dinos that are in these things ? Easy just go into there inventory and put what ever the like eat into there inventory 

I thought that fish tanks would be a good idea to see come to ark so that way we have something to place some of the small fish in ark that way you don't have to worry about them get eaten by a megalodon or dying from suffocating themselves after you set them to wander , now you might wondering how the hell do you get them into the fish tanks ? and how do we feed them ? well I thought of that all you have to do is go up to a fish tank go into the fish tanks inventory and place a cryopod into a cryopod slot and release what ever fish that you have in the cryopod as for the food for it just place whatever the fish inside the fish tank eats into a separate food slot in the fish tanks inventory and it will automatically feed the fish , how many fish would we be able to put into the fish tank ? 2 or 3 seemed fair I think , can we decorate the fish ? Uhhmmmm I don't know maybe it's option I guess , how do we recryopod the fish once we've released them into the fish tank ? just go into fish tanks inventory and select which fish you want to put into a cryopod that is in the cryopod slot . 

Which fish, dinos, and creatures will we be able to use these things with ? just look down below and you'll see what will use what

==========================

Dog bed

-------------

Hyenaedon

Bulbdog

Lystrosaurus

Aberrant Lystrosaurus 

Pegomastax 

Dilophosaurus 

R-Dilophosaurus

Oviraptor 

Troodon