Set flyer speed leveling option works on only half my nitrado servers....

Had three servers where players could increase flyer speed as one of the attributes under dino stats (plus sign was enabled so players could add a skill point to level up flyer speed which was default setting after jan 2021 patch i believe).  Fjordur dropped and desmodus was introduced.  Could add points via plus sing, but no change to speed.  After last event ended, 1 of the nitrado server  no longer had the ability to increase flyer speed.  Cotacted nitrado support again then began process of reinstalling, restoring maps and then server backup, etc... still same issue.  Moved server to new hardware, same issue.  Other two servers, can still level flying  speed via dino skills in dino charcater properties.  Support said   they don't support customized Arks, this is not a customized ark.  Started after summer bash ended on one server.  Rented new server same issue so on two servers players can level flyer speed, on two servers, players can't (plus sign not enabled so can't level flyer speed so flying very slow).  I think either a patch or service is missing or needs to be rerun because something happened to a dl when enter ended and was removed form servers host Ark, or something broke the Jan 21 patch that enabled players to level flyer speed.  Either way, how do we get this fixed?

Archived