Bugs or worse?

R34jeromegtr

Hi 

I’ve been experiencing some strange things on my server. I’m not sure if It’s bugs or something  more strange. 

about me, I’m a beginner hence why I play on beginner server on PlayStation pve898. 
However, despite being a beginner I’ve been thriving;

I have multiple ‘big’ Dinos 

I don’t use traps to tame gigas and taught my six year old daughter to tame them with out dying. I found the coveted argy saddle on beginner and shared with friends. I kill alphas with relative ease or alpha rexes with pikes, alpha mosas and tusos with one imprinted mosa. Yet, despite all of this I’m only level 46 with chibi help. 

I’ve been trying to fish for giga saddles and that is my end goal on this server before I move on

But that’s when the weirdness started to happen, actually it started happening when I put a ticket in when I was in the ocean swimming with my shiny blue fishing rod nowhere close to the border and I died from the world border  

but here’s my weirdness

to include but not limited to

all salmon 2.0x + I try to catch before I even sit in a chair kills itself by beaching itself  currently I’m at six in a row

Every time I am about to reach level 47 I lose all my stuff  to include when I was sleeping in my bed offline  

I fought an alpha mosa and before I fight water Dino’s I clear the entire area  I hit a lag spike and I was surrounded by jellyfish to which my mosa died  they literally came out of nowhere like a magic show  

my rescue party to get my stuff back which consisted of 4 mosas two died randomly to mantas or jellyfish a level 50 mosa with ramshackle saddle died to one level 4 manta after a lag spike  

four times my game blue screens while I’m flying and I wake up being surrounded by alphas 

my newly tamed Dino’s stop following me and they get killed by you guessed it jellyfish

my Dino’s randomly run away and get killed  

passive neutral whatever  once I was in deep water away from the swamp 55,90 and a lag spike occurred my bary on my covered raft was swapped with a wild moschops and my bary was underwater being shocked by jellyfish 

I was raising a giga baby and kept it fully fed (my wife and I took turns feeding the baby) she logged off the baby was gone when I woke up in a spawn of an hr like missing  despite being in a closed off area of my base  and it ‘starved to death ‘ baby was at 60+% 

When lagspikes happen something bad happens  

someone please help is this just bugs or am I being hacked?

Archived