Official cap on items

B3ASTSAAAN

I am starting this topic so that people can search for the offical cap on armor,saddle, and weapons for the max armor,damage, and durability for these items as I have not seen this info any where online if someone has this info please add it here or if you know of some where that info is available let me know and I'll happily add it here for others.

• Volunteer Moderator
30 minutes ago, B3ASTSAAAN said:

I see that https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Blueprints has the cap for armor and damage but noting i find is showing durability cap im also trying to find out if these caps are for regular official maps or if small tribes official is set the same for caps

The only difference with small tribes is the rates. The rest of the game is the same.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, B3ASTSAAAN said:

I am starting this topic so that people can search for the offical cap on armor,saddle, and weapons for the max armor,damage, and durability for these items as I have not seen this info any where online if someone has this info please add it here or if you know of some where that info is available let me know and I'll happily add it here for others.

You can find details about how to calculate the clamp for any items into the following thread:

Keep in mind that these are not hard-coded, meaning they can be changed at any time, and can certainly differ from one game-mode to another. Though, unless this changed, all official clusters used to use the same configuration that only clamp armor and damage values.

Some items have different clamp than others in the same category (for example, Tek Rifle's damage is clamped at 150ish% from memory while others rifles are at 298%, etc.). Also, Blueprints that cannot be grinded (the one obtained from missions) apparently are not being clamped at all.

Archived