Sound bug? or corrupted files? IDK HELP!

Redemonix

So basically on the new map fjordur everytime i collect a drop the sound literally cuts out and i have to wait a while for it to come back though that wasn't a big deal it also happened when i'd collect a rune not that big of a deal but literally every single time i get on my desmodus and fly the sound just constantly flickers in and out with a horrible clicking sound in my head sets i've tried everything possible to fix it from reinstalling the dlc, deleting the sound files and patching it, too unistalling the whole of the game and all dlc and reinstalling it. i've messed with my sound setting and know for a fact its not that because it doesn't effect any other game nor any other map the island runs perfectly. i thought it may be to much vram running but its sitting at about 50% as it usually does on most maps. can anyone help me? 

i forgot to mention it went from just drops or runes to literally just moving in the server i hose a non dedicated one with my girlfriend and sometimes play it single player which the issue still arrives its virtually unplayable now because of this. we have like 70ish dodo birds in the soul balls and i'm wondering if that could be it? trying to kill a rex with just super leveled dodos for fun lol 

Archived