Can someone help me understand what Im doing wrong?

PikaHasKnife

Unsure if this goes here and if it doesnt then my apologies.

I followed a tut on how to customize my supply crates and I thought I had it all figured out until none of them showed on the map. Just the regular crates with 1 or no items in them at all.

Here is an example and mind you I am new to this:

ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=
(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level35_Double_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=50,MaxNumItems=50,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=
((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XSmall_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Small_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Medium_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Large_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XLarge_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_Special_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=5,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemAmmo_RefinedTranqDart_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=65,MaxQuantity=65,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItem_WeaponEmptyCryopod_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10,MaxQuantity=10,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),
(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Gem_Element_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=1000,MaxQuantity=1000,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0)))))

I thought also by adding min item 50-50 at that something would change and it did not.

What exactly am I getting wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno that you can get 50 stacks in a crate? Try changing MinNumItems=50,MaxNumItems=50 to MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2, and see how you go. Note you are here only overriding the purple "double" crates (those with a halo or ring around them) - not the normal purple drop.
Note also that EACH type of crate that you override needs a new ConfigOverrideSupplyCrateItems=. You cannot just append your overrides to the back of what is pasted above after the )))))

Archived