Ark Mobile is Dead

adamtiburon

Ark Mobile is dead, good job devs! I tried warning you several times in previous threads throughout the year and you all chose not to listen and ignored the hacker epidemic. By far the worst customer support out of any video game I’ve ever played, or rather, worst customer support I’ve dealt with in any circumstance for that matter. Enjoy your lost revenue and rapid server decline! Servers are all dead I checked, this is what you get! 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Nah... the dev definitely made enough, the game was dead when the dev started ignoring hacks.

hacks were getting ridicules, nowhere to hide, a single hacker can take out entire base while defenders takes headshot at 100% hit rate, etc.

the game was dead, however, before hacks appeared i had great deal of fun, so i guess the dev is still cool in my books.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:10 PM, raptureyourwildheart said:

Maybe the official servers because of freemium pay to win. Some Russians found a way to get mp to work on a modded apk with a few mods too. I have never paid for microtransactions and I never will.

Yeah, nothin beats taming dino using nothing by meat and patience, hot damn come to think lf it, i never knew i can be so patient... fun times

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 1:54 AM, Yutyrannusfan14 said:

Ark mobile is just a bad attempt that the devs did to gain more money. There’s very little reason to even touch the game anymore.

Ok, i couldn't ignore this, it's free, it's different, you have a problem with it? Talk to the devs. Oh wait, that's what this person tried to do, and evidently failed.

Archived