need tribe or members theisland pvp official servers only.

LKRippin

Tired of getting wiped an got scammed out of my character. new ark player since the game was free, definitely know what i am doing i have watched over 100 hours of videos on this game. would like to join alpha tribe if possible if not im currently rebuilding base for the 100th time cant even get xp because all i do is build. got scammed out of my player b/c was told that i couldnt be tribed unless i switched characters an i did like a child. an well he no longer spoke to me  :( plz help ty.  player lvl 90 since restart have over 400 hours played

1 minute ago, LKRippin said:

Tired of getting wiped an got scammed out of my character. new ark player since the game was free, definitely know what i am doing i have watched over 100 hours of videos on this game. would like to join alpha tribe if possible if not im currently rebuilding base for the 100th time cant even get xp because all i do is build. got scammed out of my player b/c was told that i couldnt be tribed unless i switched characters an i did like a child. an well he no longer spoke to me  :( plz help ty.  player lvl 90 since restart have over 400 hours played

PC only discord LKRippin#4485

• 2 weeks later...

Archived