Need tribe/ or members on the island looking for alpha tribe if pos

LKRippin

Tired of getting wiped an got scammed out of my character. new ark player since the game was free, definitely know what i am doing i have watched over 100 hours of videos on this game. would like to join alpha tribe if possible if not im currently rebuilding base for the 100th time cant even get xp because all i do is build. got scammed out of my player b/c was told that i couldnt be tribed unless i switched characters an i did like a child. an well he no longer spoke to me  :( plz help ty.

Looking for members for a tribe looking to fresh start on a 1x official pvp PC server (steam only), we have played game for ages and we gonna fresh start on 1x official pvp with original squad, we taking in members from any experience level, u just gotta have common sense and be willing to put in effort. DM if you wanna join. Preferably 15+ but I have seen adults more immature than 6 year olds so age dont matter aslong u arent crazy. DM me at GS#0758 if you would like to join, and would like to know more info.

Archived