fjordhawk en aberration

chisme

10 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

Abberation bans flying on things - but dimorphs exist there - so no issue with the hawk. Sino's would kinda break the ban on flying though.

Dimorphs were technically there from the beginning, just rarer than a unicorn to find.   While the sino provides lift, it is comparable to the tek chest armor which does work there.   

But the way it was working is all official dlc animals after aberration that were unique and not fliers were allowed in.  So Managrmr is ok, while snow owl is not.  Maewings allowed in, gasbags allowed in...blah blah.  But the new unique animals from Valguero, Lost Island, Ragnarok are not allowed in , even if they are not fliers.  I would assume the same to be true of Fjordur.

The only real exception that has been added so far is the oviraptor, that is the one tame that does not follow the basic rules of what's allowed to transfer onto aberration.  I have not tried bringing the bat or fjordhawk over, I'm sure someone has.  IF it worked, they probably would say nothing about it because it will be fixed soon enough if they did.

Archived