New dino ideas

Carlthebozo

Idk if I put this in the right spot but I just want these dinos in ark 2

The first one is the ceratosaurus, it is a small therapod (small compared to a rex) but for ark I want cerato to be a bit bigger than a  carno,lil shorter than a allo and to have a charge ability that will deal bleed damage  and throw things behind it, I want it to have a pack boost when tamed,it should be pretty fast at running aswell .to tame it i think u should have to try lore it from its pack when its a child, and then feed it a item like honey (idk if honey is going be in ark2) 20220814_034941.thumb.jpg.acea2ea53eb936f5dfd3011157c2a9c3.jpg

(Picture Not made by me )

The next one is a flyer so doubt this will come but its the alanqa

Named after a phoneix i think it should have the ability to heat up near by players (costing alot of stam).it was 13 feet wingspan. I would like it to be able to have thermial vision.to tame this it should be that u have to give it farm food and to make sure it is in a warm environment (no snow just jungle or any where warm)its a flyer nothing else I can say but I would enjoy seeing these in20220814_042452.thumb.jpg.7c99a0bb07924233382e011abcd6a101.jpg

This is my first time posting anything like this thank u for reading sorry if I made spelling mistakes im not the best at spelling or grammar I tried my best lol  all pictures taken from Google sorry I didn't give u credit 

Bye ily

7 hours ago, Mangost said:

nah we need to cut down on dinos for ark 2 not add more, there should just be enough to fill the nesecary roles plus a few for realism. we dont need a ton of useless dinos that bloat the files.

I dont agree but I have recently found out that ceratosaurus is 99.99% coming to the game dont belive here

20220815_025324.thumb.jpg.dfec0be75934459cdf956aa6e27606e1.jpg

But for alanqa its probably isn't 

But for real though u want to wait a year for new ark content come on man we will be playing with same dinos just redesigns and a few new creatures 

Archived