Community Crunch 328: Fjordur Transfer Date, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 8/17/2022 at 7:46 AM, Batfloke said:

It has already been said that officials are being closed when Ark 2 comes out. Cedric has made it very clear in more than one post.

"We are putting all the event items into the HLNA store so you can have a last chance to get them all and so that when Ark 2 is released they will still be available to all the people who play on unofficial servers, which we will be keeping on".
Keeping the unofficials on. Bc pay-per-month. Officials not staying on.

@Batflokewhere did you find this quote from Cedric? I can’t find it anywhere on the internet other than your post.

• Wildcard Community
On 8/17/2022 at 7:46 AM, Batfloke said:

It has already been said that officials are being closed when Ark 2 comes out. Cedric has made it very clear in more than one post.

"We are putting all the event items into the HLNA store so you can have a last chance to get them all and so that when Ark 2 is released they will still be available to all the people who play on unofficial servers, which we will be keeping on".

Please stop spreading misinformation.  Normally I wouldn't reply to something like this but I'm doing so as an opportunity to let people know to look out for official information.  Something like this would be announced on this website.

I've said nothing of the sort and im confident enough to say any screenshots you find are fake (or any that were shown to you are fake).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...