Community Crunch 328: Fjordur Transfer Date, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

Greetings Survivors and welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch! 

This week we're taking a look at some hand-picked content from the community in the Community Corner and preparing to open up transfers on Fjordur! 

fjordurtransfer.png
On September 9th, we will be enabling full server transfers into Fjordur on our Official Servers across all platforms. Once enabled, players will be able to download items and creatures onto the map without restriction!

EVOEvent_EA.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be no EVO event this week.

communitycorner.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

arkmoments.png

Alfonso#5862

A very long time ago when I was an ark noob on the island, I had a phiomia I kept in a pen made of fences and let it wander around. One day I saw it had escaped and didn’t care too much since I could always just tame another phiomia. Fast forward a couple days and it’s the middle of the night, I go towards the woods of my base to harvest a bit of wood for my campfires and get knocked out by a bunch of troodons. But to my surprise, my phiomia comes running over to help me, draws the aggro of the troodons and fights them. She saved my life but died at the cost of it. Rest In Peace Princess Phiomia

clipsvideos.png

Creator: Xavii
Xavii takes us along an epic PvP cave build in the Fjordur ice cave!

Creator: The Outcasts
Can you really become an alpha tribe in a week?  The Outcasts test the limits in their latest video.

fanart_2.png

The Three Astrid, Fan art for @xSkeelington by @Haiwden

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_Haiwden_19

ARK × ukiyoe Ukiyo-e Dinosaur Illustration by @sarekoube1

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_sarkoube_1

Corrupted Survivor Doodle by HallOfFlameSs#3779

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_HallOfFlam

Andrewsarchus by @bonten_ARK

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_Bonten_192

Apple Orchard by SkyeyPony 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_SkyeyPony_

A King and Queen by PineConeDA

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_PineConeDA

ARK Reaper King by meltedfreddy

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_meltedfred

Spawning on Aberration by @StudiosGoji

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_StudioGoji

Untitled by ToxxicFoxxy#0061

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_ToxxicFoxx

Willow- AF by xFalkenx

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_xFalkenx_1

screen.png

@thrassic

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_thrassic_1

otherart.png

Garron24(tulpa)🌈#9620

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_328_Garron24_1

See you next week!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

View full article

Why no EVO? this is the last year with events. we need the events to raise babys and gather recourses. 

How will it be next year? if its only 1x rest of the time i wont play anymore. 7 days to raise a giga is insane. people have real life and jobs to fix also.  we need at least 2x of everything  all the time next year when there will be no events.  and im not getting ARK 2  

49 minutes ago, JurassicDino said:

Why no EVO? this is the last year with events. we need the events to raise babys and gather recourses. 

How will it be next year? if its only 1x rest of the time i wont play anymore. 7 days to raise a giga is insane. people have real life and jobs to fix also.  we need at least 2x of everything  all the time next year when there will be no events.  and im not getting ARK 2  

I think that as this year will be the last with events, they will change the rate of the game next year, in fact they should change now, because a lot of people have already abandoned the game.

• Thanks 1

I'd would be nice if timer would be removed in ark2,because me and my friends where in and out in ark pve like 5 times and what killes our fun stay in the game is always because no one has the time too log in/spawn in too keep sure that our structures,dinos survive,id would be nice if this wasn't the case and you could somehow keep your stuff. 

I've seen more written on the back of an alphabet book for children. And I know it's a beaten question but when are we ever going to get anything about the Charc? It's been almost a year since you announced it was getting added to the game but we haven't got so much as a Dossier let alone any news on if it's even currently being developed.

Hi Im a noob and I play on a beginner server and killing alpha mosa and Tuso for a chance for a better fishing  rod is really stupid hard. I keep on killing them only to not get items because the bag is outside the world border. Can you fix that please. 

or go ahead and give me a prim giga saddle bp ;)

Edited by R34jeromegtr
  • Facepalm 1

As a Chinese players, I really like this game, but because working reason, I only a little time every week to play this game, game ratio is too low, to become very difficult, I hope I can keep the evo, otherwise, I may have to say goodbye and this is my favorite game.  I hope you will listen to our players' opinions. After all, our players' opinions are reflected in our opinions. Only by respecting their opinions can the game grow and attract more people to play. 

On 8/13/2022 at 9:50 AM, JurassicDino said:

It has already been said that officials are being closed when Ark 2 comes out. Cedric has made it very clear in more than one post.

"We are putting all the event items into the HLNA store so you can have a last chance to get them all and so that when Ark 2 is released they will still be available to all the people who play on unofficial servers, which we will be keeping on".
Keeping the unofficials on. Bc pay-per-month. Officials not staying on.

On the plus side, the release of Ark 2 has already been delayed and given the track record of 'major' releases we still have plenty of time left with Ark 1.

Fyi - total time of Gen 2 delay ('delay' being defined as "confirmed date" changing from originally announced date to actual date of release) was only just shy of a year. For a single DLC. G2 was announced just over 2 years before it was finally released - the G2 announcement is still available online if you care that much.

• Sad 1