adding dino spawns Need help editing ini files to add Dinos in Val

MonkiHunti

So far I've added quite a few dinos, I just added Tropical Wyverns to the beach zone, but I can't add Maewings, they're the last dinos I want to add in from the list of dinos I've added but I can't seem to get them right. The code I have for the Maewing is right after the crystal wyvern as:

,((AnEntryName="Maewing (GEN)",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MilkGlider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MilkGlider_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.04)))

I don't think there's an error but I hoped someone can help. 

Also I can't edit anything in Chalk Hill Plains, is that normal?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Tropical Crystal Wyvern (CI)",EntryWeight=.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CrystalWyvern_Character_BP_WS_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CrystalWyvern_Character_BP_WS_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.01))),((AnEntryName="Maewing (GEN)",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MilkGlider_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MilkGlider_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.04)))

This is the full code with tropical, the tropicals are working

Archived