Banned for tribemates action.

14moonman88

I just started playing ark again and my buddy i havent played with for years started a small tribe on Gen2 server 163 I believe and after a week of playing, I got a global ban from playing ark. Now I have 3000 hours logged in and this greatly upsets me. I think we were banned due to the location of the base they set up. I made a ticket request but got no reply yet after a week of waiting. I just bought gen2 as well. I understand rules are rules, but they already had there base set up before I joined. Do I really deserve a PERMA ban for a tribemates actions? I really want to play some ARK but cant. And i dont wanna buy the game and all the DLC AGAIN. 

• Jerryn locked this topic
  • Volunteer Moderator

In game bans and similar issues on official servers cannot be handled or resolved on the forums.

If you have submitted a support ticket, you will need to wait for them to review it and contact you.  Tickets are handled in the order they are received.

You may also want to review the Code of Conduct for official servers, as it may answer some of your questions:  https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

In the meantime, while you await a response from Support, you can still play ark in single player mode or try an unofficial server

Archived