Does scorched earth have something against crystal wyverns?

Yutyrannusfan14

I play single player, and I’ve tried twice to transfer a crystal wyvern over from the crystal isles to scorched earth and both times, within a few minutes of spawning in, the game crashed and deleted the wyvern both times and even when I saved the game beforehand it still didn’t work. Are crystal wyverns banned on SE or something?

Oh no, it could definitely be a thing.  I've had problems with just trying to spawn them on crystal isles, but then no problem at all on The island.... are you using the "original" crystal isles mod or ones that came from the official map>?

Have you tried making sure there's no corruption in your install?  You could verify files to make sure nothing got messed up.  If it says more than 2 files corrected, then something was wrong.  2 files means it just replaced the .ini files that customize your settings after install. 

On 8/6/2022 at 10:55 PM, GrumpyBear said:

Oh no, it could definitely be a thing.  I've had problems with just trying to spawn them on crystal isles, but then no problem at all on The island.... are you using the "original" crystal isles mod or ones that came from the official map>?

Have you tried making sure there's no corruption in your install?  You could verify files to make sure nothing got messed up.  If it says more than 2 files corrected, then something was wrong.  2 files means it just replaced the .ini files that customize your settings after install. 

Apologies, forums wouldn’t let me post. I’m using the actual DLC, not the original mod version. I’m planning on deleting and starting a new save file on scorched to see if something got messed up there, hopefully that or checking the files like you said may resolve the issue! Thanks :) 

Archived