Community Crunch 327: EVO Event, A Tribute to Uri, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 8/6/2022 at 9:17 AM, Highmobility said:

Minecraft, maybe

Never played it so I can't really comment on that, but I can definitely vouch for warframe. It's actually kinda neat: the now lead manager for it actively plays the game and streams it from time to time and they've done collabs with streamers like Cr1itkal and even had a spot in Death battle that lead to in game rewards. I can only imagine what wildcard could do with ark with that sort of involvement.

On 8/6/2022 at 2:34 PM, Cyberra said:

When do we get some info on Carcharodontosaurus?

So a community post goes up to remember the passing of another human being and the only thing you can think of is asking for a shiny new dino? Cmon guy, that's pretty scuffed.

9 hours ago, Shrekasaurus said:

Bruh

Pretty damn tone deaf innit? Yet another reason to add to my list of why wildcard shouldn't have said they'd add the carchara. No matter the significance of the message they want to put out there's always going to be some circus show of a human being that will ignore all of that and post some variant of "WhErE cArChAr?!?!1?1 >:((("

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 8:34 PM, Cyberra said:

When do we get some info on Carcharodontosaurus?

Terrible timing... terrible timing... 
No.. really... that´s not important now... don´t ask something like that while people are mourning a loss in the community

On 8/8/2022 at 8:35 PM, CosmicSkeleton said:

Pretty damn tone deaf innit? Yet another reason to add to my list of why wildcard shouldn't have said they'd add the carchara. No matter the significance of the message they want to put out there's always going to be some circus show of a human being that will ignore all of that and post some variant of "WhErE cArChAr?!?!1?1 >:((("

I´m sure that would´ve happened with every other Creature being announced but with no current info. Not a Carcha specific thing... but I´m with you on the basic issue... really not cool. Same goes for people that go "wiLDcArD fIx BuG pLz!" just to mention that.

Edited by Vaskur

8 hours ago, Vaskur said:

I´m sure that would´ve happened with every other Creature being announced but with no current info. Not a Carcha specific thing... but I´m with you on the basic issue... really not cool. Same goes for people that go "wiLDcArD fIx BuG pLz!" just to mention that.

Oh most definitely. I'm not necessarily harping on it being the dino it is specifically, after all I said a few months back that i'd have been against any creature that lost the vote being added. What's got me rankled enough to cast shame on Cyberra is more so the idea that anyone would actually be so self centered as to quibble about something so unimportant compared to the death of a man.

• 3 weeks later...