Singleplayer breeding / imprinting settings not working

DiloKing

It's been a long time since I played ark and I recently decided to start playing it again, but to my dismay the settings I used in the past simply dont work right anymore. My baby growth speed is 6 and my imprint is 0.111, these settings in the past allowed me to imprint a rex in about 8 min or so, now its 55min and the growth of them is really slow, it went up by 0.1 after 30 sec. Im on ps4 by the way, is anyone else having these issues? 

6 hours ago, Larkfields said:

Try this...
BabyImprintAmountMultiplier=100.0
MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.00025
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.0005
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=400.0
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=400.0

The difficulty is allowing time for an imprint when dinos all have different maturation times.

Exactly, the shorter you go, the more you squeeze the time frame you have for all sorts of animals.  What works well for one, will work horribly if you raise Ravagers or Anklyosaurus.

14 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Exactly, the shorter you go, the more you squeeze the time frame you have for all sorts of animals.  What works well for one, will work horribly if you raise Ravagers or Anklyosaurus.

Yeah I know about that 😔, the thing is what ever they changed in the last year since i played messed up my settings, which worked quite nicely. I could 100% imprint a wyvern and an Anklyosaurus 

On 8/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, DiloKing said:

It's been a long time since I played ark and I recently decided to start playing it again, but to my dismay the settings I used in the past simply dont work right anymore. My baby growth speed is 6 and my imprint is 0.111, these settings in the past allowed me to imprint a rex in about 8 min or so, now its 55min and the growth of them is really slow, it went up by 0.1 after 30 sec. Im on ps4 by the way, is anyone else having these issues? 

right now I think there is a "boosted event" effect in play, so yeah its going to screw with your settings right now. Might give it some time and see if suddenly your breeding settings "come back around" after the event is supposed to be over.

18 hours ago, DiloKing said:

I dont see that setting in the advanced tab, is it a admin command I need to do?

yeah, its an admin command......look right at your dino and make sure there no other tames nearby or behind the tame you want the imprint. Pause the game, then bring up the admin command screen. Once your in the admin command part, simply paste the command in the line, then hit the ok button, hit the admin comand button once, and then it should take effect. Unpause the game and resume.

Best way to double check is to go into the tames inventory and look at the imprint percentage line. It should read 100%.

Archived