Genesis 2 is now a mess

PeachSalad

Introduced a few months ago by either an update or an event, I cant recall which, on the rockwell side my base is now inundated with wood and weeds that can not be cut down. in the buildings and all over the area where I was raising babies. this in on the rockwell side. I dunno if the same issue is happening on the eden side but it looks like its just rockwell side. though my bro has a base on the eden side and has said similar. though from what I can see its defo not as bad as my side is.

In addition the missions are buggy again. Ive chosen several times the ones where you can bring a mount and no mount gets teleported in. Ive tried sitting on it which as I understand it you should not do, tried standing beside it not touching it, tried bringing in a pod which mission forbids deployment of.

In addition missions that I HAVE completed are not showing as ever having been done. Did they ever? I cant remember.

Im frankly over it.  The ONLY engram left that I need is Exo Mek. As for as I know you cant get it unless you do the six required missions, and then rockwell Prime. If there is another way please let me know.

Archived