Wyvern questions

RexLover22

You have to move out of render range to get them to respawn. So fly directly out into the desert close to the edge barrier, and then back again. Then they should respawn. I am assuming you know that picked up and dropped eggs count as "in game" things. Eggs you don't want must be destroyed (eaten is easiest) before a new one will spawn.

3 minutes ago, DirkInSA said:

You have to move out of render range to get them to respawn. So fly directly out into the desert close to the edge barrier, and then back again. Then they should respawn. I am assuming you know that picked up and dropped eggs count as "in game" things. Eggs you don't want must be destroyed (eaten is easiest) before a new one will spawn.

Ok, so what do I do if no egg spawns in the first place? What if its ALL completely empty nests in the canyon?

8 hours ago, RexLover22 said:

Ok, so what do I do if no egg spawns in the first place? What if its ALL completely empty nests in the canyon?

mmmm weird - As @GrumpyBear sez - maybe a killallwilddinos ... Otherwise I really dunno - It is not creative mode that is messing you up, my experience has it that creative mode has no impact on egg spawns. But I ain't tried that for a good long while now - so maybe a "patch" has busted the mechanics somewhere along the way.

Otherwise - a silly question - but you don't have buildings around /in the scar? That are repressing spawns?

On 7/30/2022 at 8:04 PM, RexLover22 said:

Wyvern eggs just won't spawn in the World Scar. Is it because I'm in creative mode, am I being impatient or is it something else that preventing wyvern eggs from spawning? I play Ark on Steam, on my PC

Had this issue before, mostly the "super fast" movement can cause it. Id suggest tameing up an argy, hopping on it before getting close to the scar, going into admin mode, and then trying to fly along untill you see one.

But honestly at that point, whats stopping you from spawning a lvl 90000 wyvern?

Archived