Community Crunch 326: EVO Event, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

Greetings Survivors!

Although we just wrapped up the Summer EVO event, we're kicking off an EVO event to get the weekend started and wrapping up with some of our favorite community content Community Corner.

EVOEvent_EA.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There is an ongoing EVO event until 1 PM Pacific, on August 1st.  You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 2x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • ARKpocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
  • Conquest: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval

For the duration of this EVO Event, we will be disabling the world buffs from Baby Boon & Maewing Poach on Genesis Part 2 on the Official Network. In the past, we've adjusted for the impact events have had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during breeding events, however, those tweaks lead to unfavorable circumstances on maps that aren't Genesis Part 2, so during breeding events, we'll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.

communitycorner.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

arkmoments.png

Dragma#6881

Yesterday I decided imma get me a spino cuz why the heck not! Tamed her up and was leading her back to my base on my argy. She ran into a piranha but I was like "bah she can take care of it" next thing I know she dies to a single piranha... RIP Sally

VinEgar2009#0356

I was on a steam party talking to my friend about how good my rock drake is while riding around on lava Island. So I was like " my rock drake is insane I love it so much" and proceded to jump into the insta kill lava on my rock drake and I died but luckily I had my fjordhawk and a cryoed maewing, so I flew back to realise that my rock drake absolutely tanked the lava and now my rock drake is back safe and sound

clipsvideos.png

Creator: Aaron Longstaff
Check out this mind-blowing build by one of the ARK communites well-known builders!

Creator: Tiia
Are you looking to score a 100% efficiency tame on Desmodus?  Tiia shows us exactly how its done!  While you're at it, check out the suite of ARK tools created by Tiia and Coldino by clicking on the image below!

arktools.png

fanart_2.png

ARK by InmagineThat

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_ARKImagine

Untitled by SYLVIA#2317

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_DeinSylvia

DPD 25/07/2022 - Dare by Sealterbloind 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_DPD_1920x1

Particular Friends by Bluejay 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_Particular

Snow Owl by Mesow  

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_SnowOwlMes

ARK x Stranger Things 4 by tilou 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_StrangerTh

Summer Water Gun by @sis_6193

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_SummerSis_

TEK Tyranno by @k3zk_627

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_TEKTyranno

Untitled by Vayae#0784

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_Vayae_1920

Lightning Wyvern by @bonten_ARK

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_WyvernBont

screen.png

SuperDooM#2527

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_ARKDestroy

@ARKLove9

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_ARKLove9Yu

@NeddyTheNoodle

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_NeddyPower

YAMATO#4352

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_326_Yamato_192

See you next week!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

View full article

1 hour ago, forgotenlore said:

got to know whats the eta on fixing moschops so it can collect prime fish or removing it from the collection wheel.

That and them finally fixing the pelagornis and large ferox textures would be nice.

16 minutes ago, AnaKarolEMarcao said:

you could also promote non-English speaking Youtubers

To my knowledge only one or two prominent arktubers are nonenglish. Be a bit tricky to find anyone other than them wouldn't it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AnaKarolEMarcao said:

you could also promote non-English speaking Youtubers

because English is an international language that made up almost all people (including people who speak english as a second language, like me)

that is why videos in English (regardless of nationality) gets featured than those who use non-english languages aside from 2 very known spanish ARK content creators