Optimal Gacha Food question

Melcreif

58 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

People used those back when the gacha actually dropped good loot.  That ended long ago.  Today people run 200 industrial forges and just feed them ingots.  

Interesting. Well I made a chest full of war maps and I'm testing it now. Once I run out I'll do a similar test with ingots and see what I get.

55 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

Interesting. Well I made a chest full of war maps and I'm testing it now. Once I run out I'll do a similar test with ingots and see what I get.

It might also be possible to increase the # of crystals you get if you situate yourself at just the right distance away from them.  THere is a point where you can be in render, but far enough away that they don't sit down.  Use that distance to increase the speed they drop crystals because htey don't waste time sitting down ;)

honestly I never did anything besides give them supply drop junk. Granted, I might grind the good stuff for extra metal, poly, or hide. But the 1x house kits, primative gear, or just something that has no real value to me, even with a grinder to get resources back, I found it just as easy to give it to the gocha's and see if they give me something better. Other than that, Id load up a doed and toss all the stone out in front of the gocha and call it a day.

Archived