Genesis Found Glitches showing as unfound.

JoeBobTribeOf

I have all the Glitches on Genesis  found in my mission completion list.  But I have over 15 that show as unfound still.  I even had friends with me that had not found them to make sure i was at the right spot and they could see the glitch.   Is there any way to fix this beside startin over??

Thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm slightly confused.  Your mission complete list shows they are found, but what shows them unfound still?  Visually you still see them in the world but can't collect them? or I dunno, maybe I'm too dense to figure this out..

Do you see them in your mission complete list, but there's a lock over them?  IF that is what you see, that means you found those glitches between different characters, but they show like that because one of your characters have found them - just not the character you are on.  This shouldn't prevent you from picking it up again with this character.   If you don't see the glitches, do you have a mission location selected on follow?  If you are following a mission location , you will not be able to see any glitches or interact with them - I forget exactly which it is but it definitely happens when you have a mission selected.

Archived