Community Crunch 325: Conquest Map Updates, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

Greetings Survivors!

Time is ticking away to capitalize on the Summer EVO Event! The event ends at 1pm Pacific, on July 26th, so be sure to make the most of the boosted rates and fun in the sun!

discordvchat.png

Discord Voice chat is coming to your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles. You will be able to chat with anyone on Discord via voice channels or group calls directly from your console making it easy to connect with friends across mobile, Xbox, and PC.  Check out this post for more information!

The ARK Discord is an official hub for the community and serves as a source of information for players where announcements, patch notes, and other company announcements can be opted into or pushed through to your own Discord if you choose.  Feel free to hop into voice chat, share your ARK content, ask questions, or find a new tribe to play with!  

Join The Official ARK Discord

conquestseason.png

On Sunday at 10am Pacific, Conquest will introduce new maps to its currently active season.

Map Rollout Plan:

• 6/26/22 - The Island, Scorched Earth, The Center *COMPLETED*
  • 7/10/22 - Ragnarok, Aberration, Valguero *COMPLETED*
  • 7/24/22 - Lost Island, Crystal Isles *THIS SUNDAY*

Find more information about Conquest Season 4 here, and be sure to stop by the Conquest Discord to directly contact the Conquest enforcement team.

summerevoevent.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

The Summer EVO Event has been extended until 1pm Pacific, on July 26th.  You can find the rates below:

*Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game's standard 1x rates. 

• Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • ARKpocalypse: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
  • Conquest: 5x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus

For the duration of The Summer EVO Event, we will be disabling the world buffs from Baby Boon & Maewing Poach on Genesis Part 2 on the Official Network. In the past, we've adjusted for the impact events have had on the rates by tweaking the bonuses that we use during breeding events, however, those tweaks lead to unfavorable circumstances on maps that aren't Genesis Part 2, so during breeding events, we'll be disabling these mission buffs specifically as not to affect the bonuses on other maps.

Find more information about the Summer EVO Event here.

communitycorner.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot GalleryArtist Feedback Form

communitystories_.png

VinEgar2009#0356

I watched a sybtac video of him getting a wyvern egg with the fjordhawk so I took my desmodus and fjordhawk and dived into the wyvern trench but I got the agro of all of the wyvern and we were burnt to a crisp including my fjordhawk :(

Lemon Bat#2441

"I was exploring a Fjordur island and had just gone up the cliffs to a waterfall when suddenly I saw a rex that was SUPER close by

Mind you I’m soloing so there’s nobody backing me up

Before it saw me I ducked off the cliff and landed on a ledge

It went away but I was stuck on the cliff until I found a bug in one teeny area that let me cliff scale by spam jumping

So I saved myself and BOOKED it away from the ledge and back down the cliff where I ran into a single raptor.
I was only level 12, I’d just started on the world, and I had been trying to tame raptors, but their typical pack formation meant I couldn’t keep them all bolaed to tame and I’d die.

A SINGLE raptor in the wild when you’re just starting a new world is a sheer blessing.

I bolaed him and knocked him out, tamed him, and ran, all without re-encountering the rex.

And I got a new raptor out of it too :))))"

clipsvideos.png

Creator: Xavii
In this ARK: Fjordur PvP video, Xavii and their tribe go to the Ice cave (Yeti Cave) on Fjordur and raid it online for some insane profit!

Creator: CHipZz - Ark Builds
A step by step tutorial showing you how to build a Viking Workshop on official settings with no mods. Including a few tricks to take back to your own builds!

fanart_2.png

Baby wait for me by @bonten_ARK

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Baby_wait_

Maewing Twins by @lunabrew 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Maewing_tw

Purlovia by Luana Souza#6780

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Purlovia_1

Change My Mind by @ScutalTheLizard

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Change_My_

Looks really smart by @OKurokoge

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Looks_real

Hunt down the raptor by @VELUKO1 

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Hunt_down_

Rock Drake by Purplepaw#5637

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Rock_Drake

Untitled  by SoupEvolved#5709

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Untitled2_

Allosaurus, Sarcosuchus, Elasmosaurus by @falco_luna

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Allosaurus

Artfight - Nishka by Ares#2032

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Artfight_N

Artfight - Noktus by @Ares33909104

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Artfight_N

Tickling by @ebiflyyyy4

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Tickling_1

Skeel and Wolf by UmbraDaiwrf0l

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Skeel_and_

Scorched Earth by @pon_tetsu130

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Scorched_E

Assorted light source organisms by @bonten_ARK

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Assorted_l

screen.png

@Jessekallison

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Untitled1_

Krex101010#5943

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Yutyrannus

@ThePilgrimz

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_Modern_Rus

@Muni_ark

large.ARK_CommunityCrunch_325_The_Island

See you next week!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

View full article

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, jonin said:

Yay more updates! But what ever happens to npc? I’d like to have them for my single player world.. I was really looking forward to those.. 

NPC were never coming to ARK.

There will be some sort of NPC in ARK 2 though, but not sure if they will just be an attacking force.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...